I’m currently spending my time on the following things:
- Leading the fundraising group and individual volunteer programme for Marie Curie in the North West.
- Being a husband to Kate Johnston, dad to a full of life 6 year old and stepdad to 3 great young people
- Lifting heavy things, building muscle and walking whippets to improve my health
- Becoming better at getting things done using bulletjournal
- Building this blog and studying to become a better writer
As things change I’ll be updating this page.
Hat tip to Derek Sivers for the /now idea
Updated: 3rd February 2019